Terms and Conditions
1. Luxury Tours (Ireland) Ltd has a strictly no smoking policy in all of the vehicles.
2. There is no travel insurance cover included.
3. We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel.
4. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings during the duration of your tour.
5. In the event of a chosen car not being available on the date booked we reserve the right to utilise a replacement of similar high quality and specification.
6. We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of Luxury Tours (Ireland) Ltd. This includes outbreaks of 'Foot and Mouth' or other contagious diseases, revolution, national or local strikes and/or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
7. You must obey the laws of the Republic of Ireland, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the European Union, whilst travelling on our Southern and Northern routes. We would ask you to show respect to the many diverse customs that exist in Ireland and also foreign exchange restrictions.
8. Pick up times are approximate and dependant upon traffic.
9. It is your responsibility to have all necessary visas, passports, permits and certificates required for your selected itinerary as well as any necessary vaccinations and to comply with all applicable laws.
10. When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time.
11. The Irish way of life is one of enjoying life, relishing and respecting other people's company. We would ask you come to our tour with a positive frame of mind, ready to enjoy your adventure with us. At all times you must show courtesy and respect to your driver/guide.
12. In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against Luxury Tours (Ireland) Ltd. Please inform a Luxury Tours (Ireland) Driver /Representative at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the Driver/ Representative's best endeavours to do so, your complaint should be made in writing to Luxury Tours (Ireland) Ltd as soon as is reasonably possible after the holiday, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. Luxury Tours (Ireland) Ltd will not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
13. Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.